Monday, May 19, 2008

Service Learning Reflection APRIL 21- MAY 2

Mr. Romero group was successful because we finished our movie. Also we are doing another movie outside when it get warmer outside. Mr. Romero group is the perfect group to be in because you learn, have fun, and you will enjoy being around the environment with Mr. Romero and the group that he have.

The challenges that I had was filming the movie, but there is a good side to that because when you are finished the movie you will feel proud of yourself that you accomplished your goal.

The role that I will play is to act out the bad person that shows the worst student. Also I will write down all the things that will be done by the future students that repeat history. What I mean about that is that I am positive that the students will do what we did because the 9th graders did it.

No comments: